This morning before work I went to move the laundry around. I opened the door to our fantastic front loaders to get the process going (I highly recommend front loaders to anyone who is shopping for a new set of laundry friends, not only do you save on utility bills, you save on time and energy and if you buy right you can get a tax credit on your washer!). I found two tiny brown...logs? Yes, I would describe them as mini logs. They were slimy, wet, and log shaped. I was super grossed out, so I picked them up with a tissue and flushed them down the toilet.
Next, I started to pull out the clothing piece by piece to see what had left the log surprise. And I found two more slimy wet mini logs. As I kept digging, I found the culprit. A tootsie roll wrapper. Four of them.
You'd think with this story I'd be a mother of small children. Nope, we have no small children. Can't wait to share stories some day when we do have small children and they do take after both David and myself. Ha. That will be entertaining.

4 comments:
what kind of washer/dryer do you have?
No wonder you said David's no no was sweets....he even keeps them in his pockets:)
Next time we rent a strange movie I will invite you over, I want to rent the movie about Philomath. Have you heard about it? It showed at the Sundance Film Festival.
You should've re-wrapped them and give them to David!!! LOL!
Ha ha!! Luckily that hasn't happened to me yet....meaning we've had no logs remaining in the wash after it has run its cycle....LOL!
Post a Comment