

He's already making trouble in the neighborhood. David decided to put him on our friend's Chris and Monica's front door step (they live around the corner from us). We had given them a key to our house when we first moved in, for our emergency key. And next thing we knew, Mr. Gnome was inside our house on our staircase. I wonder how he got there!??! Thanks for returning him Monica!
AND to top off the gnome trouble, a random gnome appeared on Jessica's front doorstep weeks after she sent me mine. And I might add, she lives on the other side of the US than I do. And, I DID NOT PUT IT THERE. Jess and her sister are still accusing me of somehow placing the gnome there. Jessica, I DIDN'T DO IT!
8 comments:
I can't believe you think I would enter your house without permission!
Chris wanted me to go into your room and tuck the gnome into bed so you would have something to cuddle with at night!! I thought David might get a little jealous of that so I settled on the steps....plus I didn't want to go into your room just in case there were any "naughty" items lying around:)
All I know is I better not get a gnome in Iraq! I still blame it on the Travelocity gnome.
Haha that's awesome! You would have a gnome! My work chair is pretty cushy! I had brought a pillow to work that day since I woke up that morning and I couldn't turn right so I needed a little extra comfort that day! Sad huh!?
Love the gnome...actually I love that you have a creepy gnome. Glad I don't have one. We usually do ask anyone coming to visit to bring us a block of cheese. We forgot the last couple of times and have been desperate. SO, I spent $10 on a baby loaf of tillamook cheese. Sad, huh?
I found your blog through the Taylors too! LOL!!
How fun! I think I'll start a Gnome-In-A-Home here in California!
Thanks for the idea, David & Zoe!
Aunt Teena
Looks like you guys are enjoying being married! It's good to hear from you, I look forward to keeping up.
Ummm I want a gnome on my front porch! I need better friends...no one ever leaves me creepy little surprises!
Post a Comment