Wednesday, April 23, 2008

FOUR THINGS...tag.

Four Things...

Four jobs I've had:
1) Wife
2) Office Manager

3) Beer Cart Girl for a Golf Club
4) Physical Therapist Aide

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1) Step Up
2) Zoolander
3) She’s All That
4) Dude Where’s My Car

Four places I've lived:
1) Boring, Oregon
2) Greece
3) So Cali
4) Corvallis, Oregon

Four TV Shows I watch:
1) Survivor
2) HGTV
3) Bachelor
4) CSI

Four places I've been:
1) Athens, Greece
2) Prague, Czech Republic
3) Riga, Latvia
4) Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Four people who email me regularly (doesn’t include blogging comments):
1) Sheena Blevins (Compton)
2) Jessica Freshour (Sowers)
3) David
4) Grandma Judy

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Chinese Food
2) Taco Soup
3) BBQ anything
4) Filet Minion Steak

Four places I would like to visit:
1) Hawaii
2) China
3) Costa Rica with a Canopy Tour!
4) Tahiti

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1) A Vacation
2) Putting more finishing touches on our home
3) Learning more about what David and I are supposed to do, futuristic wise
4) Getting more involved with our church, Yeah!

Four friends I'm tagging:
1) Jessica
2) Erin
3) Monica
4) Emily (I know you’ll tag Becca)

2 comments:

The Medina Heins' said...

I did it just for you my dear!!

Bec said...

My four favorite things about this entry:
1) You were a beer cart girl. Really...?
2) Sadly I have seen all of those movies at least 5 times each.
3) I'm not the only person who still watches the Bachelor (thank goodness he got rid of Robin. She was a doozy!)
4) You didn't tag me. Ho...