
Huh. Why does this always happen to me, and why is it that NO BODY ever tells me. I'm talking about the common "fly undone" situation. I went to the bathroom at work this afternoon, only to find that my zipper was already unzipped. I'm at work mind you. AT WORK. And, I've already been in a couple meetings. Come on people, it is far more embarrassing to find my own zipper down later than to have someone kindly inform me of my own mistake early on. Just think of how many people could have seen my fashion faux pas!!! It could have been zero, or it could have been ten! But please, lets all make an effort from now on to tell the person who's zipper has managed to fall down on its own (I couldn't have possibly forgotten to zip it up), to make life a little less embarrassing for them! I know I will do the same.
3 comments:
Maybe no one noticed your zipper...that's why no one told you about it.
OR they were all laughing behind your back. Ha! Love it! I hope that you were wearing some seriously sassy underwear so that people at least got a little bit of a show...Sad I missed it. And just for the record, I would have told you. :)
Ha that would SO happen to me...and people ALWAYS notice but never say ANYTHING! Umm ya...like tonight...I just looked in the mirror and realized I had FOOD in my teeth...What can I say! It's hard being PRETTY AND SMART!! ;-)
Post a Comment