Anyways, we took Monica out Friday night to dinner at a Topas Bar. There were about 20 of us that came, and we were rowdy! We gave her a list of 10 tasks she had to complete before the night was over, also we gave her decorative items that were associated with being a "Bachelorette". Some highlights of the night included: the manager showing us his bellybutton, being toasted by "chain man", free champagne from a random guy at the bar, Monica's special cup, and getting marriage advice from the pastor! Below are pictures of the bachelorette party. I'll post wedding pictures later!
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
The Bachelorette Day
So, David and I were in another wedding this last weekend. It was for our friend's Chris and Monica. We hang out with them here in Corvallis more than anyone we know! We love getting to spend any and all our time with our "bestfriends". (I just termed them our bestfriends, because sometimes I think they are my only friends here since all my girlfriends have moved away.) We had the bachelorette party Friday night after a day of decorating and getting our nails done; while the boys had a day of golf, movie, and eating. Sadly, our Nintendo Wii broke the same day, and all the excitement to play Wii all night never happened for them. I'm not too saddened by the breaking of the Wii, it means David won't be playing for a while!
Anyways, we took Monica out Friday night to dinner at a Topas Bar. There were about 20 of us that came, and we were rowdy! We gave her a list of 10 tasks she had to complete before the night was over, also we gave her decorative items that were associated with being a "Bachelorette". Some highlights of the night included: the manager showing us his bellybutton, being toasted by "chain man", free champagne from a random guy at the bar, Monica's special cup, and getting marriage advice from the pastor! Below are pictures of the bachelorette party. I'll post wedding pictures later!




Anyways, we took Monica out Friday night to dinner at a Topas Bar. There were about 20 of us that came, and we were rowdy! We gave her a list of 10 tasks she had to complete before the night was over, also we gave her decorative items that were associated with being a "Bachelorette". Some highlights of the night included: the manager showing us his bellybutton, being toasted by "chain man", free champagne from a random guy at the bar, Monica's special cup, and getting marriage advice from the pastor! Below are pictures of the bachelorette party. I'll post wedding pictures later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment