We had our hair done altogether (1 bride and 3 maids) at a salon in town called The Retreat. I was a little nervous when "Richard" stepped into the lobby and escorted me away to his station. But we all know gay men can do great hair. I don't have a picture of my hair, but I loved it! Here's Monica's backside of her head so you can see her hair:
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
MONICA...
The Beautiful Bride!!!

We had our hair done altogether (1 bride and 3 maids) at a salon in town called The Retreat. I was a little nervous when "Richard" stepped into the lobby and escorted me away to his station. But we all know gay men can do great hair. I don't have a picture of my hair, but I loved it! Here's Monica's backside of her head so you can see her hair:
We had our hair done altogether (1 bride and 3 maids) at a salon in town called The Retreat. I was a little nervous when "Richard" stepped into the lobby and escorted me away to his station. But we all know gay men can do great hair. I don't have a picture of my hair, but I loved it! Here's Monica's backside of her head so you can see her hair:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Seriously how many weddings have you been in?
Thanks Hoey. :) And I second Emily's question! I'm sure between the three of us it's at least 20...
Very nice picture! And the hair is gorgeous!
Geez Zoe...Are you sure you're not a wedding coordinator? Seriously...every page you turn you're in a wedding or at a bachelorette party, etc....Actually, you're just blessed with lots of friends! Love you! P. S. The hair is beautiful!
Post a Comment