
Saturday was the wedding. It was held at the Aerie at Eagle Landing. It was the most beautifully decorated wedding I've been to. The bride's mother is an interior designer, and did the whole thing! I'll post pictures of the wedding later.

(THIS IS JUST A PICTURE OF THE PLACE, the picture to the left is just an image I couldn't remove. Real pictures of Tasha and Matt's wedding are coming...)
We had so much fun dancing the night away, hanging out with good friends and eating wonderful food!
Sunday David and I went up to Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort. He has a season pass this year, so I imagine we'll be seeing a lot of the mountain. I didn't get to play on the hills because of my back, which is getting better. I imagine next season I will get to go. I got new skis 3 years ago and have only used them twice because of the dumb back issue.
Anyways, we made it back to Corvallis last night just in time for the TV show Amazing Race!
1 comment:
Funny story... my dad's company designed the interior of Stone Cliff Inn! Small world huh? :)
Post a Comment