Life As We Know It.
Yum! That sounds good AND healthy!
Hi Zoe and David,Yummy! That looks delish! That beats the lime pie I had this past Friday night and the Strawberry Blondie at Coldstone I had last night!
So funny that you found your photos! I was using them as a placeholders for this site I'm doing for my sister :) I've put in the actual photos now...I came across yours when I was reading Becca's page, tell Sheena they were beautiful :)
Ok...now I'm getting tired of seeing this dessert!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yum! That sounds good AND healthy!
Hi Zoe and David,
Yummy! That looks delish! That beats the lime pie I had this past Friday night and the Strawberry Blondie at Coldstone I had last night!
So funny that you found your photos! I was using them as a placeholders for this site I'm doing for my sister :) I've put in the actual photos now...I came across yours when I was reading Becca's page, tell Sheena they were beautiful :)
Ok...now I'm getting tired of seeing this dessert!
Post a Comment