Saturday, October 11, 2008

OSU vs. WSU...Tailgating.

Today was perfect weather for a fun tailgating party, hosted by the Palmers and the Phillips! It was so fun to see all my girlfriends, and our significant others. We didn't go to the actual game, but after our Corvallis tailgate fun, we headed over to some friends house in Albany to actually watch the blowout game. It was a pretty fun day!



Girlfriends from OSU and prior to :) (sara, julie, emily, becky, tasha, me)


Us and our significant others...the phillips, the palmers, the soon-to-be quintanas, the potters, the strobels and the o'donnells.

above: me, sara, julie... below: me, julie and emily...



Honeybucket adventure for julie and sara...







2 comments:

The Medina Heins' said...

HEEEY!!! We go to all the home games!! Call me next time I wanna meet up and say hi!!! 541.490.6675 xoox

Jessica said...

I am officially jealous! Looks like a lot of fun, I miss all those girls!