Friday, August 14, 2009

It's been so long...

Wow...when nursing school started this last fall, I stopped blogging! I had hoped to try to keep it going this summer, but I don't know where the time went!

I will try to update you on our lives before school starts back up at the end of September!

I finished my first year of nursing school...and am now on "summer break"! We've enjoyed a few camping trips, several bbq's and a few days of boating on Foster Lake. Other than that, both David and I have been working away. We go on a true vacation next week to Oahu, Hawaii to visit good friends Katie and Tim Case! Maybe I'll have fun pictures to post next week...we'll see if I make it back on here!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Thank you! :) Love you

Laura Jean said...

YES it HAS been so long!! But, understandable with nursing school & such. Update when you can! :)

Laura Jean said...

hey. time to update. ;)