Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kirk AND Janna Weatherby!!!

This last weekend we were in Bend for a wedding. Kirk and Janna's!!! Kirk is David's lifelong buddy, they grew up together, moved to Sisters/Bend together and then went in different paths as David moved back to the Valley, to Corvallis. It was a beautiful and FUN wedding!!! They had Cobra Dogs and Volcano Cones, both items found at Government Camp. Yum yum! Since Janna is a prosnowboarder, she got the whole wedding hooked up! All of the wedding party was dressed from head to toe in free gear from the sponsors. David got a Volcom suit/shirt/belt thing/socks, Vans shoes and Electric sunglasses. I wish I had gotten a picture of the whole wedding party, 8 on each side, but I forgot about that part! Oops. We stayed at our friend's, Ryan and Marley's house. They were gone Friday night, but were home Saturday evening and all day Sunday to spend time with us. We always love a trip to see them and do fun/funny things. Ryan MADE us stay up until 2am watching a movie, I'll spare him and not tell you which movie it was. I'll just say it was on the Lifetime channel! Hahaha. After writing this, we are probably no longer allowed at their house! :) Have fun looking at the pics, there are a lot of them.


























1 comment:

The Medina Heins' said...

HA! How cute are these people! Great style!