Thursday, May 22, 2008
Back to school, back to school...
I got a letter in the mail today congratulating me on being accepted into nursing school. Looks like I'm going back to school for 2 more years. We've been praying a lot about this path, so if any of you would like to continue praying for us, that this is the path I'm supposed to go down, that would be great. I have to accept by the 28th, that's in 6 days! Quick short prayers guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats! Big life change and adjustment to go back to school! I'll be praying for you and David and your decision! Love you...keep me posted!!
Way to go Zoe...follow your calling!
What what! Atta girl. :) I can't wait to hear stories of your clinicals. Have fun putting catheders in old man you know whats...Ha ha!
Post a Comment