Tuesday, May 6, 2008

B&B (Reno road trip part 3, see below for parts 1-2)

Our last stop on our way home was in McCloud, California. It's just a few miles South East of Mt. Shasta. We booked a highly rated bed & breakfast, which none of us had ever experienced before. Now, this bed & breakfast was extremely cute, clean, and comfortable, and I would recommend it to anyone. I think I would just much rather have a more modern luxury hotel. Considering this B&B was built in the 1900's, it had more of an antique vibe inside.

The town was very small, and had cute buildings and railway through it. David and I walked through the town twice. The town was so tiny, but it had 3 or 4 bed & breakfasts. It must be a popular place to come for that sort of get away.





1 comment:

The Medina Heins' said...

Youz guys went to Reno...Weez guys went to Jamaica...pics are up per your request!