(Great photo of them...Photo credits to someone off of Jake's face book account...is that legal?)Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Prayers Answered
Our wonderful friends, Jake & Jessica Freshour, have been seperated from one another for 15 months. They have been on ours and many other's prayer list for these long months while Jake has been in Iraq, flying "missions" for our country. It is so wonderful to see prayers answered, as Jake came home yesterday and they are reunited! I know that the Lord has turned Jess into such a strong wife. There were times when I was separated from David for a few days to a few weeks, and I would call Jess asking her "How do you do it?!" Both Jake and Jess have become strong encouragement through the experience they had. I am so happy that Jake is finally home safe, and Jess has her hubby to share her life with again. Although, I am going to miss my almost daily phone conversations with you Jess! I'll give you one month (possibly less if I start missing our talks), and then I'm going to start calling again :)
(Great photo of them...Photo credits to someone off of Jake's face book account...is that legal?)
(Great photo of them...Photo credits to someone off of Jake's face book account...is that legal?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a beautiful picture and an awesome answer to prayer! Glad I came to visit you here today to see this great news! Come visit me here and then let's me in person! K? Love ya Z!
That is an awesome picture of them!
Thanks for the encouragement! I love that you commented on my blog and FB! Yeah! Oh and thank you for the prayers too! Priceless!
Any baby plans for you two?? ;)
Post a Comment