Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Current Readings...what's on your list?

What are you reading? I'm looking for my next assignments :)




I'm currently reading the following, all of which are awesome and I recommend. I'll give you my full report on The Shack after I finish it, it's interesting to say the most. But if you're married, I highly suggest Power of a Praying Wife/Husband series if you haven't picked it up!






(This really helps you get OT in if you have a hard time reading through the OT!)



1 comment:

Palmer Family said...

Zoe! Hey I have totally read and loved the Shack! It is on my book log on my blog:) It is a little hard to get past the first part but then it gets REALLY good! Anyway Pineapple Dole Whip is basically Pineapple sorbet from the Dole Plantation in Hawaii http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dole_Foods! Yummy yummy! Love to you! Oh and congratulations on your new addition to your family!