Wednesday, December 19, 2007

FAMILY PHOTOS

So for Christmas this year, David's dad, Pat Strobel, and his wife Mary wanted a group photo with all their kids and significant others. So last weekend we traveled to Salem and met everyone on the waterfront. It's funny, because Pat and Mary and everyone else lives in Salem. Hopefully we will never move there, I don't like it too much, but it would be nice to be close to family!

I'll try not to confuse you all too much with names. See caption below the picture.


From Left to Right:
Jon (David's brother) and Eryn (Jon's wife); Stefani (Bryon's girlfriend) and Bryon (Mary's not-official-adopted son, David's stepbrother); Kristin (David's sister) Aaron (Kristin's husband) and Samuel (our nephew); Will (Steph's boyfriend) and Steph (Mary's daughter, David's stepsister); Brian (Mary's son, David's stepbrother) and Jenn (Brian's girlfriend); Us.









2 comments:

tjep said...

Of course, my favorite couple are the two on the very right!!!

What a nice family! I'm glad that you all can spend time with each other!
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Aunt Teena

chris and monica said...

AWWWWW so cute!!!! They turned out great!!