Sunday, December 16, 2007
cell phones are good for something!
On Friday night, we had my office's Christmas party. We had dinner in Portland at Stanfords and then made our way to the Michael W. Smith concert with a 65 piece orchestra. He had a few guest singers there. One of them was American Idol's Melinda Doolittle. As David and I were leaving, we decided to take a side route around the huge crowd, all trying to exit out the same path. That's when the cell phone came in use. I spotted Melinda Doolittle, and David took a picture on my cell phone with her. It's not the greatest picture, but...it worked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cool! How was the concert? Greg and I would've loved to have seen that!
Still so jealous...
So I was just looking at my myspace friends list, and Tracy has this same picture on her profile. Only she is in it instead of you:) Did you see them there?
Post a Comment