Saturday, August 4, 2007

New Job for David

David got a job!!! He'll be working for CH2M Hill as a Software Contract Administrator...don't ask me what the heck that is. But we are excited to finally know a new step that we're supposed to be taking in the craziness of life!

3 comments:

Bec said...

Hey! I tagged you...Go to my blog to see what the heck I'm talking about!

Jessica said...

Zoe and David,
I want you to post something new on your blog. It has been a month since you have posted something. I want updates! Well I guess I talk to you but could we see pictures of your new house?
Love,
Jess

Stacy said...

Tell David congrats! Not sure what that job means, but I am sure he will do well at it! :) Hope you too are doing well down there! You know it is football season, which means that I am going to be frequenting C-town for the home games! Hope we can try to meet up sometime.