We just got the call this afternoon that the first place offer (with the contingency to sell their home) refused the 24 hour notice to remove their contingency...and we are now in the official process to owning a home!!!
There are pictures of the house posted on the Dec. 31st blog. Here is the floorplan: (click on each picture to see it bigger)

7 comments:
WooHoo!!! Congratulations!!!
I'm so glad for you two!!! Way to go, David and Zoe!
David...now all you need is a 60-inch TV! :)
Love,
Auntie Teena
Yay...yay....yay...Did I mention YAY!!! We are neighbors:)
Raise the roof sister! That's exciting. And totally random...who are you??
Congratulations!
ZOE!!!! I just found you on Stacy Crain's blog! Yay, now I can stay up on your life too even though I NEVER see you anymore!!! Love ya, miss ya shower buddy :)
p.s. totally congrats on the new home!!!
So...when are you movin' in?
Post a Comment