So Becca tagged me, month(s) ago and now I have to write eight interesting facts about myself. I have to post these rules first.
The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Ok, my facts:
Fact #1: I absolutely hate the sound of paper, any kind of paper, being creased with finger nails. Fold the paper in half, but don't give the poor piece of paper it's death with your sick finger nails people.
Fact #2: I love teenybopper movies to the extreme. Not just the "girlie movies", I'm talking "you have to be age 13-17 to have interest in the movie" kind of movies. Becca Stump and I used to rent all the Mary Kate and Ashley Olson twin movies, stating out loud for anyone in the video rental stores that we were babysitting that night (and by used to, I mean if they still made these things, we'd still be doing it).
Fact #3: I seem to have a super nose, I can start sniffing the most outrageous odors. But I love the smell (among many smells) of gasoline! I love to have the window down when getting my car filled up at the gas station.
Fact #4: My favorite thing to wear is men's XL sweats, and it just so happens that my husband wears that size! Or maybe that's how it became my favorite :)
Fact #5: I'm learning to eat fish AND like it. So far Halibut and Salmon (with a lot of lemon juice) have made the list. While learning to eat fish, I learned I'm allergic to shell fish, i.e. prawns/shrimp!
Fact #6: My husband has better taste in style than I do when it comes to me (he even just bought me a Coach purse). I need to live with my old roommates again, the fashion police were called on me everyday I wasn't in sweats!
Fact #7: I love reality TV. Current TV can't misses: The Hills, Newport Harbour, Survivor, Rock of Love. Again, please refer to fact #2 in regards to the first two shows listed.
Fact #8: On my honeymoon, I rode the Mexican public bus, A LOT. Hey, it saves money! And according to David, it makes you more cultured! It sure does, especially when the bus stops in the middle of nowhere and tells you to get off, and that the snorkeling bay you are trying to get to is in "that direction". But when you look in "that direction" all you see is desert, barbed wire fences and a dirty trail littered in trash. Only to come away from that day to not have to take the public bus because you are held hostage by a Mexican vendor, from which your husband lost his snorkel gear from, but to have a personal Mexican chauffeur in his very own 1980's-about to breakdown-car, praying he truly is driving us to our hotel to get his money we owed him and didn't have and not a remote location to murder us! (I've been watching too many Lifetime movies)
All right...8...and now: Monica, Auntie Teena, Melisa, Jessica, Julie, Sheena, Jen and Leslie
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yeah! Another ex-Regner with a blog! Hi Zoe! I look forward to reading your posts! I am going to have to think about those 8 facts. I'll get them posted soon! Love you!
Oh my word. I am dying. I can't believe that you shared our secret to the world!!!! Too funny. And a Coach purse??!! That had to have broken the bank. Nice work though David! :) I have one word for you in regards to Michael. Married. Sad day! We still talk occasionally though. Love the facts. C'mon though, Rock of Love? Those girls are the definition of skank. Speaking of skank, you have to read Em's blog. Her newest addition is hilarious. Alright, I'm out like a fat kid in dodgeball!
I watched it against my will!! Seriously. And I don't know his real name either. Too funny! And I saw pictures of the bachelor. He looks funny to me...Somethings off. The teeth maybe??
So I totally watched New York Minute the other day, but it was on TV so I didn't have to rent it and pretend I was babysitting. And don't believe Becca about her Rock of Love statement. It's her new FAVORITE show. It is on all the time and plus she can get it on demand so she can seriously watch it whenever she wants.
Emily is a big fat liar. And she puts your belongings in jello, so I wouldn't trust her.
We came ,we saw, We conquered! Go Bruins!
Greg
Ok Zoe, I posted my tag! Check it out!
Post a Comment